Rubber Fire Hose
Type Synthetic Polydur
Brand: Jakob Eschbach GmbH – Germany
- Rubber fire hose, supreme heavy duty lay flat hose for all fire-fighting operations.
- Jacket: circular woven jacket out of 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn.
- Cover: embedded in a vulcanized high grade Nitrile/PVC compound using the “Through-the-weave-extrusion process”.
- Ribs on outside lining for high abrasion resistance
- Inside and outside rubberlined fire hose
- Length : 20 meter or 30 meter
- Working pressure 17 bar
- Test pressure 24 bar, or the maximum working pressure of attached coupling
- Bursting pressure 50 bar
- High resistance to acids, salt solutions, oil, fuel and many more chemicals.
- Excellent resistance to ozone and weathering
- Lightweight lay flat hose
- Easy maintenance and handling
- Has a working temperature range of -35°C to +100°C
- Approvals DIN 14811 Class 3, BS 6391:2009 Type III, Russian Maritime Register, comply with NFPA 1961
- Color Red a standard
- External binding with stainless steel wire SUS 304, Ø1.5mm, with couplings available on request.