Jet Spray Nozzles with Water Curtain
Brand: AWG Fittings GmbH
- To protect fireman when holding the nozzles (branchpipes) against heat and smoke, a water curtain can be added to the full and spray jet.
- The water curtain element is arranged annularly behind the nozzle. By means of an adjusting ring which can be turned easily, also under pressure, the outlet angle can be varied between 0° and 160°.
- In moments of danger the entire water flow can be shut-off with a single motion, irrespective of whether the full jet or spray jet had been selected and independently of setting of the water curtain.
- Pipe, nozzle and tip made of aluminium alloy, ball in cold and impact resistant Polyamide.
- The flow rate at 6 bar is 130-230 l/min depending on the diameter and jet of the nozzle tip. Flow rate with water curtain 290-400 l/min.
- With spray angle of 15-20°, with water curtain up to 160°.
- Except as noted otherwise the admissible working pressure is PN16 and adapters are made of aluminium.
- Throw distance full jet: 27 m.
- Throw distance spray jet: 13 m.