Ground Fire Monitor 750 GPM
Brand: AWG Fittings GmbH
- The APF 3-P is designed as ground fire monitor 750 gpm for mobile use.
- The device equipped with nozzle or foam pipe is suitable for delivering water and any type of foam.
- The monitor resilient supporting legs have low-wear carbide stand tips and collapse for transport in just one action.
- Vertical adjustment is carried out via a self-locking spindle with hand wheel.
- Moreover, a built-in swivel range limit ensures stability at all times of use.
- The top and bottom sections of the monitor can be quickly and simply separated from each other without tools.
- On the one hand, this provides convenient handling combined with handles integrated in the top and bottom section.
- On the other hand, the modular design allows the use of the top section as a roof monitor by mounting it onto a suitable folding joint or roof flange.
- Horizontal adjustment with handle and vertical adjustment with hand wheel
- Swivelling range Horizontal: ±180°, Vertical: 35° to 90° (released -15° up to +90°)
- Flow rate 3000 l/min at 8 bar.
- Input collecting breeching with 2x 2.5 inch, adapters coupling connection on request.
- Outlet MZS 3000 nozzles complete with pick-up hoses for foam liquids, manual change between full jet and spray jet with integrated self priming for foam agents, a foam mixing rate is possible 1%, 3% and 6%.
- Maximum pressure 16 bar
- Made of aluminium anodized.
- Paint finish, red (RAL 3000).