STHAMEX® AFFF 3% F-15
Tag: afff, foam afff, low expansion foam, medium expansion foam, sthamex foam concentrate, STHAMEX-AFFF 3% F-15 #4341
STHAMEX AFFF 3% F-15 Foam Concentrate
Brand: Dr. Sthamer – Hamburg
STHAMEX-AFFF 3% F-15 is a synthetic, aqueous film forming fire extinguishing foam concentrate, based on surface active agents.
It forms foam very readily and is used for both low and medium expansion foam applications.
On hydrocarbon products, can be applied as non-aspirated, aqueous solu-tion by means of e.g. water monitors, water sprinklers, deluge systems etc.
Not suitable for use on polar solvents, e.g. alcohols.
Does not contain silicones
Application AFFF 3% F-15
- STHAMEX®-AFFF 3% F-15 is used at 3% concentration and applied with all standard low and medium expansion foam equipment and fixed foam installations especially for class B fires.
- Can be applied using water monitors, water sprinklers or deluge systems.
- Seawater, brackish water and treated industrial water do not affect the out-standing fire performance.
- Used in petrochemical industries, on airports and in on-and offshore areas.
- DIN EN 1568 Certificate No.: KB-290/14, Part 3 (Heptane): IB/IB, Part 1: Medium ex. —
- ICAO Airport Services Manual, Low expansion foam — Level B
- IMO MSC.1/Circ. 1312 non-polar (Heptane)