STHAMEX AFFF 3% F-0, Aqueous Film Forming Foam Concentrate.
Foam concentrate untuk pemadaman kebakaran api kelas B (hidrokarbon non-polar).
Application STHAMEX AFFF 3% F-0
- Used at 3% concentration and applied with all standard low expansion foam equipment and fixed foam installations especially for class B fires, on hydrocarbon type fuels such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, etc.
- The non-aspirated solution of STHAMEX AFFF 3% F-0 can be applied using water monitors, water sprinklers or deluge systems. Seawater, brackish water and treated industrial water do not affect the outstanding fire performance.
- Used in oil & gas industries, petrochemical industries, on airports, in off-shore areas and it is also used in plastics and recycling industries and generally.
- Is not suitable for use on polar solvents, e.g. alcohols, ketones, esters, etc.
- Does not contain silicones.
Physical properties and technical data
- Recommended induction rate: 3% low expansion foam, non-polar liquids
- Foam expansion* (according to EN 1568): 5 – 10, low expansion foam*
- 25%/50% water drainage time* (according to EN 1568): 2 – 4 minutes / 4 – 8 minutes, low expansion foam*
- Colour: yellow to brown
- Viscosity: at 20°C < 10 mm²/sec and at 0°C < 20 mm²/sec
- pH value at 20°C: 6,5 – 8,5
- Note: * Foam expansion and drainage times may vary, depending on foam equipment and operating pressure
>10 years, if stored according to our recommendations (see technical info leaflet TM014 ‘Storage of Synthetic Fire Extinguishing Foam Concentrates’).
Available in jerrycans, plastic drums, iron drums, pallet containers (totes) and in bulk.
1 pail @ 25 liters
♦ DIN EN 1568 Certificate No.: KB-298/14 Part 3 (Heptane): IB/IB
♦ ICAO Airport Services Manual Low expansion foam — Level B