Ground Fire Monitor 500 GPM
Brand: AWG Fittings GmbH
- The APF 2-TurboFighter, weighing approx. 10 kg, is a lightweight portable ground fire monitors, ideal device for mobile use.
- Monitor type Alco Power Fighter APF 2-TurboFighter.
- Swivelling range: Horizontal ±40° and Vertical +20° to +60°.
- Both the vertical and horizontal swivelling directions can be locked in any position.
- Horizontal adjustment with handle.
- Vertical adjustment on nozzle.
- TurboFighter supplied with an integrated ball valve for shutting off.
- The special supporting legs provide stability in use and complete with safety rope.
- Materials monitor body made of aluminium alloy, seals NBR and standard parts stainless steel.
- Paint finish powder-coated, red (RAL 3000).
- Maximum pressure: 16 bar.
- Inlet: 2x 2.5 inch, adapters coupling connection on request.
- Outlet: 2.5 inch complete with multi-purpose nozzles type MZ or MZV.
- The MZ nozzles can set flow rate 500 GPM at 100 Psi (factory set for fixed flow).
- The MZV nozzles flow rate is 2000 LPM at 8 bar, adjustable from 600-2000 LPM in steps of 200 each, change of jet shape and change of flow rate possible according to the preset pattern or continuously.
- Multi-purpose nozzles (full jet/spray jet, wide spray approx. 100º) are equipped with a baffle which deflects the flow of extinguishing agent at the nozzle outlet so that it comes out through a ring-shaped slit.
- Manual change between full and spray jet.
- The nozzles made of aluminium alloy.
- Compatible with foam concentrate.
- Colour black anodized.
- Throw distance (full jet position) with angle of approx. 25º to 30º at 8 bar operating pressure is approx. 50 meter.