FOAM INDUCTORS DIN 14384
Brand: AWG Fittings GmbH
- “L”-type foam inductor are extremely lightweight and do not need a handle.
- The foam inductor are designed to feed foam concentrates at a set mixing rate into the hose line.
- Inductors are placed in the delivery line between the pump and the foam nozzle and can be used for medium- and also for heavy foam nozzles.
- The injector system creates a vacuum in the body of the inductor and the foam concentrate is picked up via a suction hose ND 19 with a Storz 25-D coupling. At the foam inlet Storz 25-D adapters are generally mounted.
- A mixing rate between 0% and 6% is possible.
- Material foam inductor, body made of Polyoxymethylen (POM).
- Nominal size: Z2, Z4, and Z8.
- Flow rate at 8 bar: 200 LPM (Z2), 400 LPM (Z4), and 800 LPM (Z8).
- When supply equipped with Pick-Up Hoses EN 16712-2, inlet: Ø 19, outlet Storz 25-D, inside Ø 19 mm, outside Ø 55 mm and length 1500 mm.
- The connection type for inlet and outlet, Storz coupling, Instantaneous coupling or on customer’s request.